AGA Group announces a Vacancy: Junior buyer specialist required
– Assist Buyer to monitor and review of each brand’s performance in a portfolio and suggest changes if needed to the head of the department.
– Organise and administer stock swap between stores when required, monitor and maintain A-Season stock in terms of depth on sizes and reorder when required, inform stores of planned deliveries
– Contribute to overall business strategy and annual budget process
– Attend events, fairs and exhibitions to remain up-to-date with the market’s trends
– Provide weekly, monthly, annual reports to the brand partners as per their request and requirements
– Attend seasonal buying sessions and place required orders as per budgets provided by the head of the department
– Liaise with accounts department regarding supplier payment terms, discount and stock discrepancies.
– Prepare and arrange internal POs for the orders placed, monitor and correct product specification in the system (master data)
– Suggest and arrange product distribution as well as internal transfers between stores of each chain
– Ensure all authorized reorders are placed in timely manner with supplier and raised by the Buyer.
– Assist the buyer to create seasonal markdown plans.
– Set up the buying department for each season – and maintain buying spreadsheets and records with all product information.
– Run all department reports including weekly sell out and sellthrough reports
– Assess quality of stock received and escalate any discrepancies to suppliers and management
– Weekly /monthly market visits of own stores as well as monitor and report of competitors’ activity
– Ensuring KPIs are achieved and setup targets are in line with company planning and budgets
Requirements for candidates:
– Experience: 1-2 years
– Education: Bachelor’s Degree
– Knowledge of languages: Azerbaijani, English
– Work schedule: Full day (5 days);
– Working hours: 09:00-18:00;
– The monthly salary is 500-800 manats (will be determined according to the knowledge and skills of the candidate based on the interview)
– Official registration according to AR Legislation
Candidates who meet the specified requirements are requested to add and send their CVs to the address https://qlor.me/lrt6uowguo with “Junior buyer specialist” in the subject.
ATTENTION: only CVs sent to the specified address will be considered, applications by phone or WhatsApp are not accepted