UNICEF Azerbaijan-dan Vakansiya: Sürücü tələb olunur
Summary of key functions/accountabilities:
Reliable and safe driving services for staff and officials:
– Drives office vehicles for the transport of UN staff, officials, visitors and delivery and collection of mail, documents and other items.
– Meets official personnel and visitors at the airport and may assist with basic visa and customs formalities and arrangements when required.
To qualify as a champion for every child you will have:
– A secondary education is required, along with a valid driver’s license and knowledge of local driving rules and regulations, chauffeur protocol and courtesies.
– A minimum of two years of work experience as a driver in an international organization, embassy or UN system with a safe driving record is required.
– Fluency in Azerbaijani language is required. Good knowledge of English is required.
– Good knowledge of the city, local roads and conditions where the office is located.
– Skills in minor vehicle repairs.
– Ability to deal patiently and tactfully with visitors.
– High sense of confidentiality, initiative and good judgment.
– Ability to proficiently operate both automatic and manual transmission vehicles.
– A track record of driving in various regions, including those with hilly and challenging terrains, as well as experience in navigating bumpy roads.
Core Competencies required for this post:
– Demonstrates Self Awareness and Ethical Awareness-
– Works Collaboratively with others
– Builds and Maintains Partnerships
– Innovates and Embraces Change
– Thinks and Acts Strategically
– Drive to achieve impactful results
– Manages ambiguity and complexity
How to apply:
– To apply, visit the recruitment website at jobs.unicef.org complete your online profile (Driver, GS-2, Baku, Azerbaijan)